Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07497 GEL / THB
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 30% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,216 Lari (56,237 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)