Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.067 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,089 Lari (€681) in Ceuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)