Cost of living in České Budějovice, Czech Republic vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11773 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in České Budějovice (Czech Republic) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,651 Lari (14,024 Kč) in České Budějovice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)