Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.652 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,876 Lari ($1,838) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)