Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.041 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 87% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,997 Lari (€986) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)