Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.980 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 93% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,898 Lari (€973) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (28 minutes ago)