Cost of living in Cayenne, French Guiana compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.863 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cayenne (French Guiana) is 88% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,014 Lari (€1,053) in Cayenne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)