Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.728 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,650 Lari (R$ 2,267) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)