Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.742 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,557 Lari (R$ 2,099) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 1,500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)