Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.819 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,441 Lari (R$ 4,204) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Valencia costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zabol costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)