Cost of living in Catania, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.100 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Catania (Italy) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,808 Lari (€583) in Catania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (42 minutes ago)