Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.995 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,903 Lari (€636) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sarajevo costs 35KM (about 2 hours ago)