Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27706 GEL / MAD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,882 Lari (6,794 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)