Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.725 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,746 Lari (R$ 2,409) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)