Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.811 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,829 Lari (€1,362) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)