Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.997 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,787 Lari (€596) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €1,450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)