Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.693 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,657 Lari (€1,358) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)