Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.177 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,917 Lari (€603) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gorakhpur costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 900 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panipat costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)