Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,804 Lari (COL$4,129,395) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)