Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,638 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,624 Lari (Bs 156,120,424) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)