Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04061 GEL / HTG
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,910 Lari (96,285 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (44 minutes ago)