Cost of living comparison between Campos, Brazil and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.747 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,605 Lari (R$ 3,489) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)