Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.796 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,996 Lari (R$ 2,507) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)