Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.742 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,663 Lari (R$ 2,241) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$1,300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Juan costs ARS $23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)