Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 834 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.649 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,774 Lari (R$ 2,732) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 40 лв (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (28 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)