Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 752 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.756 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,820 Lari (R$ 2,408) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €860 (about 2 hours ago)