Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.696 GEL / BRL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,884 Lari (R$ 2,707) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.48 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Palo Alto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Arlington, Texas costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)