Cost of living in Calapan, Philippines compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05349 GEL / PHP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calapan (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,402 Lari (Php63,600) in Calapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (42 minutes ago)