Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00385 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,744 Lari (CH$453,130) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)