Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00398 GEL / CLP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,987 Lari (CH$499,026) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)