Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23943 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 113% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,400 Lari (Bs 14,202) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)