Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00877 GEL / VES *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,447 Lari (164,932 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)