Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26730 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 130% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 7,460 Lari (Bs 27,907) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)