Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 GEL / VEF *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 19% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,137 Lari (Bs 11,577,624) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)