Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 GEL / PEN
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,765 Lari (S/. 2,363) in Cajamarca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)