Cost of living in Caguas, Puerto Rico compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.644 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caguas (Puerto Rico) is 64% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,337 Lari ($2,018) in Caguas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)