Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.095 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,888 Lari (€610) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)