Cost of living in Caceres, Spain compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.889 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caceres (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,799 Lari (€623) in Caceres to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)