Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00957 GEL / AOA *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,152 Lari (224,870 Kz) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元276 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 14,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)