Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01391 GEL / AOA
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 70% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,547 Lari (183,107 Kwanza) in Cabinda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)