Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00221 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 19,478 Lari (₩8,812,142) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (44 minutes ago)