Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00217 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,423 Lari (₩2,036,418) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (37 minutes ago)