Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,337 Lari (₩992,906) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)