Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00220 GEL / KRW
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,138 Lari (₩969,930) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)