Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.691 GEL / SAR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 29% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,178 Lari (﷼ 6,042) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)