Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.447 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,849 Lari ($755) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)