Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.412 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,795 Lari ($1,574) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Tampa, Florida costs $0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)