Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.591 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 20% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,753 Lari ($1,448) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)