Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00221 GEL / CDF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,520 Lari (1,594,441 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)