Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 GEL / BIF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 27% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,906 Lari (1,362,986 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)