Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.954 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 18% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,890 Lari (€640) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (44 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)