Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.009 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 19% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,784 Lari (€593) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (42 minutes ago)