Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.850 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 17% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,748 Lari (€613) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (20 minutes ago)