Cost of living in Bucharest, Romania vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,428 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.634 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,569 Lari (2,474 lei) in Bucharest to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gaborone costs P4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 3 hours ago)