Cost of living in Brno, Czech Republic compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11052 GEL / CZK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brno (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,803 Lari (16,310 Kč) in Brno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)