Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 650 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.329 GEL / GBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 51% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,270 Lari (£682) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$131 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (about 3 hours ago)