Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.504 GEL / GBP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 52% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,276 Lari (£650) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rhodes costs €450 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)