Cost of living in Brescia, Italy compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.919 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brescia (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,094 Lari (€717) in Brescia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)