Cost of living in Bremerhaven, Germany compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.049 GEL / EUR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bremerhaven (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,894 Lari (€621) in Bremerhaven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)