Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,190 Lari (5,136 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)