Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 GEL / RON
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 6% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,488 Lari (2,247 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)