Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,839 prices entered by 363 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.449 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,872 Lari ($1,173) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)