Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00464 GEL / SOS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 136% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,298 Lari (711,129 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)