Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19121 GEL / ZAR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 49% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,091 Lari (R 10,936) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)