Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,264 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00090 GEL / COP
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 10% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,757 Lari (COL$1,948,800) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)