Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31372 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 96% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,943 Lari (kr 9,381) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Tel Aviv costs 350 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ottawa costs C$550 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)