Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28783 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 6,228 Lari (kr 21,638) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.17 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)