Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28759 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 90% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 5,925 Lari (kr 20,601) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (29 minutes ago)