Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31565 GEL / NOK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 101% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 6,272 Lari (kr 19,871) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)