Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00456 GEL / XOF
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 97% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,951 Lari (646,890 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)