Cost of living comparison between Bo, Sierra Leone and Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00042 GEL / SLL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,055 Lari (7,356,730 Leone) in Bo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)