Cost of living in Bo, Sierra Leone compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00035 GEL / SLL
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bo (Sierra Leone) is 46% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 4,734 Lari (13,511,996 Leone) in Bo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)