Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00360 GEL / MWK
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 16% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,625 Lari (451,489 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (44 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)