Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 GEL / TND
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 3,210 Lari (2,763 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)