Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03573 GEL / KGS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 12% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,562 Lari (43,723 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)