Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03607 GEL / KGS
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 11% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 1,665 Lari (46,148 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)