Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 GEL / IRR *
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi you would need to make just about 1,362 Lari (﷼ 18,463,452) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)