Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia vs Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,108 Lari (RM3,307) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Lari in Zugdidi.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (41 minutes ago)