Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 GEL / MYR
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 32% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 3,958 Lari (RM6,589) in Bintulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $203 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Providence, Rhode Island costs $3.27 (42 minutes ago)