Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Zugdidi, Georgia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.490 GEL / USD
Do you live in Zugdidi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zugdidi (Georgia)
For example, you would need at least 2,333 Lari ($937) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Lari in Zugdidi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)